Tuesday 18 August 2015

Hello, CWBS!

I'm really happy to introduce myself as the new music teacher at Clearwater Bay School. My name is Ryan Brodersen and I grew up in the USA in the great state of Iowa, but I spent the last four years teaching Elementary General Music in Costa Rica. To tell you a little about myself, I earned my Bachelor's in Music Education from Drake University and my Master's degree in International Teaching from Framingham State University. My main area of focus is choir, but I also play trumpet and love to teach instruments. And I have Level 3 Kodaly mastery certification as well as Level 1 Orff certification, which basically mean that the students will get a music education that is both rigorous and fun. But non-professionally, I love traveling, yoga, cooking, reading, the occasional video game, and most importantly, music!

Keep looking at this blog for more information about the music program. I'm so excited to be at CWBS, which I can already tell is one of the best schools around! Thank you for welcoming me into the community, I look forward to what we can do together.

Mr. Brodersen



1 comment: